Monday, November 14, 2011

Mermaid jewelry ahoy!

I've been working on new jewelry for the past week. It's been so nice to sit at my very clean jewelry desk and work with my friendly pliers. I've been listening to Pandora Internet Radio again for the first time in ages. I signed up with an account years ago and then didn't use it until just a few days ago. Now that I have a good internet connection again, I can tune in and create Tori Amos and Kate Bush stations. Awesome!

Since my Green Girl Studios order came in, I've been having lots of fun working with new mythic elements. I've been making mermaid jewelry, owl jewelry, and tree jewelry.

Mermaid necklace at the Laurel Moon Etsy shop

Owl necklace at the Laurel Moon Etsy shop

Tree of Wisdom necklace at the Laurel Moon Etsy shop


I'll just be at my desk, grooving to Tori and Kate while I string more mythic jewelry. Keep watching my Laurel Moon Etsy jewelry shop for more!


4 comments:

Shai Williams said...

I just love that mermaid necklace! Now if only I could wear those colors.

laurelmoon said...

Aw, thanks! I love the design of the pendant so much. :)

CousinCorp said...

The Tree of Wisdom necklace is Gorgeous! The little dangly matching earrings are great too!

laurelmoon said...

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!