Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm back...with new beads!

I had a pretty amazing trip and bought soooo many new beads and cabochons. This is the most I've bought at one time in quite a while! I found such amazing new stone and I cleared out some vintage items too.

Sadly, even before I left I knew I was coming down with something. Sure enough, I was sick for the last week and a half, though it seems to have finally receded.

In the meantime, I've been working as hard as I could on new listings! I'm a little over halfway through now. Here are a few of my favorites:

14 mm round rutilated quartz round beads on eBay

Gorgeous faceted ametrine beads on eBay

Vintage reproduction offset leaf beads on eBay

One of my favorite purchases--shiva eye shell beads, on Etsy


So many beads, so little time! I'm nearly done with the sorting, but I'm still trying to get everything listed. I still have a huge set of vintage brass stampings, more vintage reproduction beads, and some semiprecious beads left, as well as a huge selection of new semiprecious stone cabochons.

Stay tuned, there's lots more to come!

2 comments:

pdmaxfield said...

Hey Laurel,

I was just cruising Twitter and clicked on your website link and got one of those scary warnings that something was not right about your website. I closed the link but thought to tell you about this as its often a matter of an out of date security certificate or something like that, but its got to be having a negative effect on your business. Just wanted to let you know. As a fellow online merchant I know what its like to have to deal with this stuff!

laurelmoon said...

Aw, what a bummer! I'll have to check that out and fix it. Thanks SO much for the heads up, I really appreciate it!!