Sunday, March 1, 2009

New thoughts, new inspiration

For years I've wished to do something a little more than beading. Something creative, something interesting, something that I could incorporate into my beading to make it a little more...mine.

For years I've not followed this. Mostly because other people have gone in this direction before, and I always wonder what I could offer that would be different enough to be exciting.

As some of you already know, I'm an English major, and I love words so very much. And I started thinking this morning about a different direction I could take. Something unusual, that I haven't seen before. Well, at least a variation I haven't seen before. I am intrigued by this.

Like a saucepot on the stove, I'm letting it bubble for awhile. I need to really think about this first.

It feels refreshing to ponder something creative.

2 comments:

melanie brooks said...

ooh! This sounds exciting! Keep us updated! Let me know if you want to brainstorm about it, ok? I wouuld love to get together sometime.

laurelmoon said...

Melanie--I so want to do this. I'm intrigued by it. And it's kind of funny that you commented, because I found the how-to on a steampunk site...ha! Will call you soon. *hugs*