Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eggs from Serenity Acres!

My family has announced that they are coming over for brunch on Sunday, and so I decided to go get eggs from the best egg place I know...Serenity Acres! My wonderful friend Trase has begun raising chickens, which led to her egg industry.

Now, I am not a fan of eggs, but I have heard that these eggs are tasty indeed. So I wanted to make sure Sunday's brunch was special, and how better to do that than to obtain Serenity Acres eggs?

And voila! I am now the proud owner of a dozen of these lovely beauties.

Eggs from Serenity Acres

I've been hoping to change our eating habits a little, and buy closer to home. I've shopped at the farmer's market a few times, and I've looked into CSAs. It really does help to support local farmers and it's healthier, too!

No comments: