Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beading magazine clearinghouse!

I have (with my husband's help) brought up several boxes up magazines in the basement.

Yes, in the interest of not being profiled on a hoarding show, I have decided to get rid of stuff. Starting with magazines.

I have years and years of Bead & Button, BeadStyle, Ornament, and Art Jewelry, and I am going to sell all of them on eBay. Yes, all of them. Even the early years of Bead & Button. Every last one. I have too many magazines, you see.

Beading Magazines

I've organized them by title and year. I'm surprised at how many I have! Hopefully I'll be able to photograph them all and list them today.

I just feel so much lighter, having cleared another set of boxes out of the basement.

And yes...they're now up in my eBay auctions! If that link doesn't work, head over to my eBay store and they should be listed there.

No comments: