Saturday, May 28, 2011

A quick update...

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, I promise.

First, I was here:

San Francisco, Lombard Street, Laurel Moon

(San Francisco, Lombard Street in particular)

And then I was home in Michigan for a week, and now I'm in Wisconsin, awaiting the arrival of the Bead & Button Show. I'll be helping at a friend's booth, like I do every year. It's a huge show and a very hectic time of year for me, so updates will be few and far between, I'm sorry to say.

I've put notices on my Etsy, ArtFire & eBay stores about being gone, and I've paused all of my online advertising until I return. I am focused on working hard...oh, and buying beads! I'll be looking out for the amazing and awesome. I've already bought some fantastic Swarovski rondelles.

I am also considering taking this blog back to Blogger. I really like WordPress, but I've started to realize that most jewelry/bead friends are on Blogger, and it might just be easier to interact if I go back there. I'm not sure yet; I'll be talking to other bloggers at the show to find out their thoughts on the subject, too.

Hopefully I'll have time to check in again; if not, see you on the 18th!

No comments: