Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The show must go on

I leave tomorrow for an actual vacation!

I know, it's hard to believe. I'm always leaving, right? But those aren't vacations; they're business trips. This is an honest-to-goodness vacation in San Francisco. No beads, no pliers, no work of any kind. Just me, some sourdough bread, and a cable car. I'm so excited!

When I leave, I have two choices. I can either put the online business on hold, or not. If I put everything on hold, that means I shut down my online venues, put up a banner on the website, and make myself look small. Online, that is, because it certainly doesn't work in real life.

If I don't, then it's up to my very dear, sweet husband to take care of things while I'm gone. He gets to pack orders, send emails to people, and wear my Laurel Moon hat for a week. Which is what I'm doing this time. I hope he doesn't get too frazzled.

In the meantime, here's a sneak preview of the next set of auctions:

Laurel Moon, vintage German cabs

I wonder who'll win these pretty cabs? I'm just finishing the listings right now, and they'll start on Sunday.

I'll be home around the 14th. Hope you all have a great week! See you when I get back.

No comments: