Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back from the conference

Whew!

I had a very lovely time at the PMC Conference in Indiana over the weekend. (Yes, I was confused about the location--when you're driving, sometimes you forget these little details.) I met lots of lovely people and listened to some interesting lectures. I worked at a friend's booth during the vending hours of the show, and bought a few treasures--I'll try to post a picture tomorrow if I have a moment.

I don't work in PMC, but I am fascinated by its flexibility. It's an intriguing medium. Seeing all of the beautiful work by the many talented artists there was very inspiring, and I'm quite excited about working this week. More excited than I've been in a long time, actually!

I have a lot to do--I'm going to be at Arcadia Daze over the weekend, and I need to make certain that both my jewelry and my beads are well-stocked, as this is a show where I can display both.

No comments: