Monday, October 6, 2008

Restocking

Over the weekend, I topped off my eBay store and filled it to the brim with fun things. I've also put together the auction lots for the next month or two, which is probably one of my favorite parts of selling beads. I mean, I love sorting the beads more than making the jewelry on some days, hee!

I really want to make certain that I'm totally tricked out for the show on Saturday in Grand Rapids. To that end, I'll be going through all of the merchandise with a fine-toothed comb. I have a box of freshwater pearl strands that I've never priced, and I'll be putting the vintage Czech necklaces out, too. This means printing new signs, sorting, and pricing are all on this week's list.

I'm also determined to add to my Etsy shop this week as well. It's very interesting to see that the Day of the Dead bracelet has gotten so many hearts and views already. I think I'm going to get some more of the skull charms and make a line of earrings, too.

For eBay, I rely on the search engine. For Etsy, it seems like it's better to rely on listing continuously, and having a few really funky niche items.

2 comments:

GraceBeading said...

I enjoy visiting both stores. I have been lucky enough to have won several of your auctions on Ebay and have made many wonderful things with some of the really cool beads and cabs you have to offer. I was so happy to see you started a blog!

laurelmoon said...

Oh, wow, hi there!! I've added you to my blog list, and can't wait to catch up on your entries!

I've had a personal blog for years, but I thought it might be fun to do a "professional" blog as well...well, as professional as I can get, heh!

I'm so glad you like your purchases--I absolutely love selling vintage, because it's so nice to get these little pieces of history into good homes! *grins*