Monday, June 22, 2009

What a week!

My dear friends, their kids, and their poodle stayed with me last week, and a good time was had by all.

Now that I've finally recovered from Bead & Button and poodle-visiting (hee!), I can start revamping my Etsy shop and my eBay store. I'm starting to list more things, and I'm trying to keep them both restocked as well as I can. I picked up a few really cool things while I was at B&B, so check my eBay store out if you're interested--I've already listed some things!

I picked up some beautiful fern stampings that I've always admired...



...and I've bought a few more of my favorite cabs. In fact, I bought all that they had of a couple of them, and I am already happy with the decision. Vintage beads and cabs are one of my favorite things, and it's highly unlikely that I'll find more of the same (especially not at these prices), so I keep telling myself to go for it. The poodle agrees.

No comments: