Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whew!

I'm back from the Bead and Button show!

I was working for my dear friends while I was there, and it was a wonderful (if exhausting) time as always! I love the hustle and bustle of the show. I didn't have a lot of time to walk around, but I did get a chance to talk to my awesome friend Melanie Brooks and the fantabulous Anne Choi, so that was wonderful!

I missed out on hanging out with Andrew from Green Girl Studios, which is a bummer, but there's always the next show, after all.

I'm really excited about this summer. I have a lot of stuff planned, so it'll be very busy! I'm going to have a big garage sale, and I'll be at the Metal Clay Conference, and also at shows in Arcadia, MI and Cincinnati, Ohio.

I've already put one part of my summer plan into action--I've listed lots more new merchandise in my eBay store. Then I plan on catching up on listing in my Etsy shop, and hopefully I will finally have a chance to put together my website, which has languished for so long.

I am sad about returning to my tomato plants--they did not do well. I think they might have gotten burned by the fertilizer I used. Woe! One of them is still alive, but the other two are not happy.

There's a clematis plant at the front of the house that is blooming--it's extraordinary! I'll definitely be taking pictures of it soon.

So that's the state of the Laurel. Hope you all have great plans for the summer, too!

1 comment:

Andrew Thornton said...

Hey there! I missed hanging out with you as well. I saw you from afar. You looked always busy. Irina did get to stop by, and Tony as well. Though I only got to chat with Irina.

'Till the next show...