Friday, August 26, 2011

Moving again

No, I'm not moving to a new house; I'm moving the blog back to Blogger. Permanently.

As much as I love WordPress, I'm having issues with self-hosting. I think it makes connecting and commenting and conversing with people slightly more difficult, and that's been troubling me for a while. The main purpose of this blog is to start conversations with others in the crafting/beading community, and if there are barriers to that, then it's not doing its job. I've tried mirroring the entries, and the resulting stats told me exactly what I need to know.

The crafting/beading community seems to camp at Blogger (for the most part), and I have switched the feed back to Blogger. Please update your bookmarks/feed/etc. to:

http://laurelmoon.blogspot.com/

I suspect some of you never came over to the self-hosted blog, so for some of you this will be a short trip.

No comments: