Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Wednesday!

And you know what that means. Bead Table Wednesday, of course!


This week's BTW is pretty quick as I'm walking out the door on my way to WI. You can see that my desk is in a state of flux:


I have goid foil-backed glass cabs waiting to process, some new funky giant lampwork face beads to put up on eBay as well, the usual assortment of bags and tools, plus the pearls I was working with for my last few projects. I'm really looking forward to making some new pieces this month. I have coins in the brain and mermaids and maybe some brioche agate or pearls or kyanite. Who knows? I hope to have some time to devote to this very soon. Once I'm home from this trip, I'll have a few days before the next show, and I'll definitely be working on my jewelry and bead listings. In fact, I just added 45 items to my Laurel Moon eBay store, including a few new items such as amethyst nuggets and red glass hearts, so you might want to check it out.

Catch me at the Knot Just Beads Milwaukee Bead Show on Sunday from 10-4 at the Wyndham Hotel - Airport, 4747 S. Howell, Milwaukee WI! I'll have lots of new yums and some great deals on pearls and vintage glass. Stop by and check out what I have!

No comments: