Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday!


It's that time of the week again! I've been pretty busy with sorting beads and cabs, so my picture this week is of a giant pile of leaf cabs in topaz colors, very appropriate for this time of year.


Other than my owl necklace for the Very Vintage Challenge, I haven't made new jewelry in a couple weeks. I've been concentrating on sorting beads. I've managed to get through a lot of the new stuff, but there is one huge bin that is just staring at me, daring me to try and sort it.

Today, I'm working on getting my Laurel Moon eBay store restocked. I hope to have many of the old favorites back in, and I also hope to get a few new beads up as well.

I'm enjoying the last beautiful warm days before fall truly sets in. I've been watching avidly for turtles on my Turtle Island raft. Yesterday, I did see one sitting on the flipper:


Soon enough the pond will be covered with ice, and the turtles will be slumbering. For today, though, I'm enjoying seeing them, and the warm sunshine. For more pond pictures and turtles, watch my pond blog at Your Daily Pond.



No comments: