Saturday, October 8, 2011

A trip to the cider mill

Today I took a much-needed break before the Great Lakes Beadworkers Guild Bead Bonanza and went to the Paint Creek Cider Mill for some yums and to see the creek.

The weather was glorious! The fall colors have not yet hit their peak, but they were still beautiful. We went inside and ordered our food. The ceiling is interesting, covered with signed dollar bills. We ate our donuts and sipped our cider while listening to a local musician, and met a sweet pupper. Afterward we went behind the mill to walk along the trail that runs next to the creek.






Hope to see you at the show tomorrow! If not, I hope you're enjoying the weather!

2 comments:

Aqua Junko Artworks said...

Wow I've been to the Paint Creek Mill. I now live in NC. I miss the fall time in Michigan. Lori

laurelmoon said...

How cool! It's really beautiful here right now. It's wonderful! I hope some day you can take a trip back here in the fall and experience it again.