Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Experimenting

Today I'm taking more pics of jewelry and beads, hoping to find a setup which works. I've taken a few pics already through the doorwall, but the sunlight isn't strong enough. I might try a different window. Unfortunately, we only have two windows, so I have to cross my fingers about this.

I'm also hoping to look around and find some interesting settings for cabs:



They're approximately 12 x 9 x 4mm, and I'm hoping that it's a common enough size that I can somehow find funky vintage-style findings that will accommodate more than one. Like five. And while I'm at it, I'd like the Good Witch to come down and flick her wand and clean the kitchen.

I think that if I can find a funky setting for these, I might be able to sell them as part of a pendant. You see, I have pounds of these in several colors, and though they are selling, they aren't selling quickly enough for me. If I can find another product to incorporate them into it could be lots of fun. Maybe I can offer two kinds--do it yourself, where you buy just the loose cabs and the setting, or premade, where I put them in. I have a bezel pusher somewhere around here, and I suppose I need to find that as well...

No comments: