Sunday, April 24, 2011

At last...Laurel Moon on Artfire!

My internet connection has been dreadfully slow while I wait for a part to come in, so I decided to spend today working on a project I've been putting off for some time...starting up my Artfire shop!

Today I took 200+ pictures, cropped and fixed them, resized them, and saved them all. I also used the Etsy import tool to bring in a set of listings into Artfire. What a nice time-saving device! I'm definitely happy that they've made it so easy.

I like Etsy, but in today's huge internet market, it isn't enough to be in just one place. I think you really have to maintain more than one sales presence, and I hope that Artfire will be another great place to hang my hat.

You can find me here:

Laurel Moon on Artfire

It will take me a little time to get all the inventory into the shop, but so far, so good! I just hope my connection issues get resolved soon, so I can get more things going.

Laurel Moon on Artfire

I can't wait to fill this shop with yummy beads!!

I also took a bunch of pictures of new jewelry made with small skeleton keys and mermaid pendants. I can't wait to list them!

No comments: