Monday, March 21, 2011

One show down, one show to go

Yesterday I was at the Bead Bonanza, in Southfield, MI. I had a lot of fun! It was great to catch up with the other vendors and see lots of familiar customer faces. I enjoyed talking to people and it's always nice when people say that they always shop from my booth.

On Thursday, I'll be driving out to Madison, WI, for the Art Glass & Bead Show. This is another one of my favorite shows. I usually stay with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and we have a great time. I rarely get to see them, so it's a special treat.

I will be bringing some delicious baroque pearls:

Baroque pearls, Laurel Moon

They are so yummy. I love pearls, and these are especially beautiful. It's hard to part with them! If you stop by the show this weekend, you'll see them in all their baroque glory.

No comments: