Saturday, March 19, 2011

The packing is nearly done

I've bagged hundreds of bags of beautiful baroque pearls, I've sorted 30 lbs of new merchandise, I've printed out price tags, loaded the car, and packed more tiny display dishes. I've found the tablecloths, packed the granola bars and water, and sorted which bins to take.

I still have to use the laminating sheets and cut out the price tags, pick out tomorrow's outfit, and check over my checklist to make sure I haven't missed anything. I also need to double-check the location and set my alarm clock.

After that, I'll be ready for the Bead Bonanaza tomorrow, at the Southfield Municipal Building. It's always nice to see everybody and celebrate spring with new beads! I can't wait to see Melanie from Earthenwood studio; it sounds like she'll have lots of wonderful closeout goodies to choose from. And there are lots of my other favorite vendors there, too. It's always nice to see their awesome beady stuff.

Most of all, it will be great to get out and chat with people and enjoy the day. Hope to see you there!

No comments: